Get now

Bumper Repair at YOUR LOCATION!

  Bumperpainters.com is a mobile service that repairs and repaints your scratched and dented bumper.  The most difficult part of this business is that people don't know that a high quality repair can be done at your location.  The easiest part of this business is that if your not completely satisfied then there is no charge.  You have nothing to loose.  I started repairing bumpers about 20 years ago.  Servicing several upscale Automotive dealerships, I was repairing bumpers on Ferrari's to Mercede's to Bentley's to Volkswagen's to Honda's.  Basically I have painted them all.  The way it works is that I pull the paint code off of the VIN card.  Then using a few of the 150 toners in my van I mix the correct color variable as your vehicle based on the formula presented to me by the software system I use.  I then sand out the damage, prime, paint and clear back to factory specs.  I give you a free quote when I am confident I can get a quality repair









Forget the rental car, the wasted time, and the frustration of Bodyshop's.... we come to you and our work is done within an hour and a half.  Check out our Goggle reviews and then send us some pictures of the bumper you need repaired. 

Do you have a rental car or leased car that needs some love?  Satisfaction guaranteed or you don't pay.   Currently servicing the Annapolis MD area.  Check out our articles page.

Text a few pictures to us at 301-693-0902



Post a Comment

0 Comments